Evolution: Education and Outreach is a journal that explores…
…the practical applications of evolutionary principles in daily life and the impact of evolutionary theory on culture and society throughout history. This journal promotes accurate understanding and comprehensive teaching of evolutionary theory for a wide audience by featuring multi-authored papers written by teachers and scientists and offering teaching tools”.
The publisher, Springer Life Sciences, is offering 5 free articles:
- How Old is Earth, and How Do We Know? by R. M. Hazen
- Darwin’s “Extreme” Imperfection? by A. Thanukos
- Understanding Evolutionary Trees by T. R. Gregory
- The Evolution of Creationist Movements by N. J. Matzke
- From Land to Water: the Origin of Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises by J. G. M. Thewissen, L. N. Cooper, J. C. George and S. Bajpai
The offer is open until August 31 only–download them while they’re free.