Welcome to the new Evolving Complexity. Please note I am still updating pages and categorizing blog links.
This blog has gone through a number of name changes before and now that I am changing blog hosts I will do so one more time: A Natural Evolution will be a new comprehensive version of the old Evolving Complexity. My original intent will be adhered to, but in a more organized manner. I hope to make it a better reference site through the use of WordPress’ page-making ability which allows me to organize all the links and resources that I have collected over the last few years. Science will still be the basis for blog, and the blog pages will reflect that (see tabs above):
- evolution education resources for all.
- resources on the history of natural history
- education resources for the understanding of science
- free adult learning resources on the web
- environment and conservation links
- science quotes that inspire and enlighten
- sites on reason, science-based skepticism and critical thinking
- sites that examine religion from a scholarly viewpoint
- my other web projects and links to sites that reflect my other interests can be found in My World.
The page making ability of some WordPress templates allows the creation of a hybrid website/blog that provides the flexibility to blog about the latest news releases and information while at the same time being able to access reference information quickly on more stable website-like pages. I hope that this new approach will make the site a useful resource for all those who believe in the value of life long learning.
As usual, comments and constructive critiques are always welcome.